Pages



Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Less than 8 months


Happy Wedding Wednesday!  Can you believe less than 8 months I'll be a Mrs.?  Time is flying. Joe and I have accomplished a lot of wedding planning to-do's over the past few months.  We have booked the following:


  • Venue 
  • Caterer
  • Pastor
  • Cake Designer
  • Florist
  • DJ
  • Photograher
  • Videographer
  • Wedding dress purchased 

I have the type of personality where I cannot be faced with many different decisions so I really went with my first instinct on our vendors.  All of these people and places are FABULOUS!  I can't wait to see everything come together on April 23, 2016.

Our venue is gorgeous.  We will be saying our "I Do" (PS: Joe has been practicing how he is going to say I Do) at The Saratoga Springs.  Ya'll this place is absolutely a southern fairy tale/plantation setting location.  The marriage ceremony will take place outside underneath the gazebo area.  Our reception will be held outside on their premises.  The pictures don't even do this place justice.  Joe and I were at first torn between two locations; however, as soon as we met the coordinator and walked around the venue we absolutely fell in love.  Everything felt right and just perfect for both of us.  Now, the big thing is we need to pray for no rain since it is an outside wedding.   I can't wait to share our wedding website with you all in a few short weeks.

Joe and I are so excited about our upcoming Engagement Party my future-in-laws are throwing for us on their farm.  The farm is stunning with miniature horses and donkeys.  We can't wait to celebrate with family and friends!  Pictures to come in a few weeks :)  I am really looking forward to spending time with all my bridesmaids in a few weeks to go dress shopping.  It's going to be fun to sit back and watch all the girls try on different dresses.  So excited!!!!!

So far, wedding planning has been amazing and stress free,  I've enjoyed every moment of the planning process and just soaking all the excitement up with Joe.  Through the years, I have learned to become more present and enjoy the simple moments and I can tell you 100% I've loved every single moment.

Stay posted on more updates on Wedding Wednesday!

xoxo,
Shea

No comments :

Post a Comment