Pages



Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The BEST is yet to come.



As 2015 comes to a close, it’s the perfect time to reflect on the last 12 months. This past year has been quite the busy one, and it seemed to go by in a flash. I had so many incredible opportunities and dreams come to life in 2015.  I can't believe 2015 has already come to a close.  My absolute favorite part of 2015 was saying "YES" to my fiance when he asked me to marry him.

January

Joe and I bought a king size bed, attended the Wake Forest vs. Carolina basketball game (GO HEELS), and I started my weight loss journey with Beachbody's program Focus T25.



February 

Experienced the first snow for the year, Spent Valentine's in Waynesville, NC at The Yellow House Bed and Breakfast, my best friend had her first baby shower for her sweet girl Catherine, saw Jason Alden with my love, enjoyed spending time with high school friends, and started the Plott house renovations. 




March

Continued with Plott house renovations, decorated the Plott house, finished T25, took a cooking class with my friend Jamie, and went and saw the UNC Clef Hangers perform at the Carolina Theatre.


 

April

Spent a weekend in Columbia, SC for Joe's friends wedding, sweet Catherine Carson was born, and went hiking at Morrow Mountain,



May

MY FAVORITE MONTH!!!! Attended two bachelorette parties, started attending Bowman Gray on Saturday nights, Maghon got married to her high school sweetheart, Sara and Josh got married, I said "YES" on May 23rd, gathered my old youth group for a picnic, spent Memorial Day on the lake, visited Morgan Ridge vineyards. 







June

Celebrated the best friend for her couple's shower, went to the beach with my love, signed our contract for our wedding venue, celebrated Jason's 30th birthday.

 



July

4th of July celebrations on Lake Norman with friends, Tim McGraw concert, and best friends wedding! 

 





August

Bowman Gray races, staycation, weekend lake adventures, and first hog hunting experience.



 


September

Ripped up nasty carpet at Joe's house and enjoyed attending the Cabarrus County fair.






October

Engagement party, bridesmaid dress shopping, fall festivals, Dad's memorial golf tournament, day trips to Boone, and engagement pictures.


 


November & December

Holidays and cherishing times with family and friends.





It's been a year that stretched me, grew me and blessed me all at once.

What were some exciting things that happened in your life in 2015?

No comments :

Post a Comment